Vote with the League in the November 3, 2020 Presidential Election!
The trusted voting recommendations from the League of Women Voters of California for the Nov 3 ballot measures are here!
- YES on PROP 15: Schools & Communities First
- YES on PROP 16: Opportunity for All
- YES on PROP 17: Restore Voting Rights
- YES on PROP 18: Voting Rights for 17-year olds
- NO on PROP 19: Property Tax Breaks
- NO on PROP 20: Rollback on Criminal Justice Reforms
- NO on PROP 24: Consumer Data Privacy
- YES on PROP 25: End Cash Money Bail
NOTE: There are no recommendations on other state propositions: Prop 14: Stem Cell Research, Prop 21: Local Governments and Rent Control, Prop 22: Rideshare and Delivery Drivers and Prop 23: Kidney Dialysis Clinics.
Visit Elections and Voting for more voting information and resources.