Vote by mail, vote in person at an early voting site, or vote in person on Election Day November 3!
Vote by Mail
- Mail your ballot EARLY via U.S. Postal Service or drop into any Contra Costa County Official Ballot Drop Box. The drop box locations are also published in your Sample Ballot.
- If you have not received your ballot by October 19, call 925-335-7800 or send an ballot [at] vote.cccounty.us (email) to have ballot reissued.
Find the status of your ballot at Track My Ballot.
Ballots must be postmarked by Election Day or returned to a drop box before 8 pm on Election Day.
Vote Early (in person)
- You can vote in person before election day at an early voting site.
- The early voting locations and hours are published in your Sample Ballot or see Early Voting sites.
- Early in-poll voting begins at regional County sites on October 30.
Vote on November 3!
- Vote in-person at your polling place on Election Day.
- Locations will be open 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. You can vote if you are in line before 8 p.m.
- The location of your polling place is printed on the back cover of your Sample Ballot. You can also use Voter's Edge California to lookup your polling place online, or use the My Voting Information tool.
- Wear a mask and keep your physical distance.
- For more information about voting on Election Day, see Voting in Person.