Announcing the First Virtual Annual Meeting of the League of Women Voters of Orange Coast!
Being Both Together & Apart!
As we now begin everything, the Coast Board hopes that you and your loved ones and colleagues are well and that in these unprecedented times you are finding ways to live a cheerful and meaningful life.
We will have important business to transact:
- Passing our budget for the 2020-2021 League Year;
- Electing a new Board for the same period; and
- Hopefully adopting a new Local Position on Homelessness being recommended by our Board.
We will also celebrate the work of the past year and have updates on what we know thus far about conducting the work of the League in the midst of a pandemic - an ever-evolving story.
It will be good to be together in spirit, if not in person.
League members should watch their email for:
- A copy of the Convention Kit;
- Registration information - advance registration by June 5, 5:00PM, is required. Registration link above.
- Information on how to participate via Zoom; and
- Information on how to get help with using Zoom if this new way of meeting is not something with which you are familiar.
- Non-members may attend if must be sponsored by a member. The member's registration form will ask if the member is sponsoring a guest.
Your Board has faith that we can do this and do it well!
Stay safe and be well,
Becky Newman, President, League of Women Voters of Orange Coast