• Register to vote if you have yet to do so at Vote 411 or at R.I. Secretary of State.
• Get the latest updates on R.I.'s upcoming elections and learn more about voting-by-mail at R.I. Board of Elections and what the League is doing.
• Fill out the 2020 U.S. Census. We want to ensure that Rhode Island continues to receive the federal funding it deserves, and we keep two U.S. House Representatives.
• Support the League's People Powered Fair Maps campaign and ensure that R.I. puts the power of drawing districts in the hands of ordinary Rhode Islanders and not legislators. Sign a petition and show your support for proposed amendments to the R.I. Constitution to create an independent redistricting commission at Redraw RI.
• Read the House or Senate bills that would pave the way for an independent redistricting commission in Rhode Island.
April 22, 2020, Durham, N.C.— Late Tuesday, the League of Women Voters of North Carolina filed a motion to intervene in a lawsuit that would remove individuals en mass from voter rolls in Mecklenburg and Guilford counties.
How do we educate voters at a time when so much is changing? How do we register, hold candidate events and GOTV (get out the vote) while we are isolated in our homes? These are the questions we have wrestled with during the past month.