The League of Women Voters has long been recognized as the premiere source for nonpartisan election information. Need some assistance during election time? Whether you're a first-time voter or just looking for some friendly reminders, the League has the information you need.
DATES, DEADLINES, FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND MORE ON 2020 ELECTIONS
General Election Day November 3, 2020
EARLY VOTING OCTOBER 24 – NOVEMBER 1
- October 9 is the last day to postmark your voter registration form
- October 10 is the last day to register to vote in person at your county Board of Elections office
- October 27 is the last day to postmark application for absentee ballot by mail.
- November 2 is the last day to apply in person for absentee ballot
- November 2 is last day to postmark absentee ballot.
- November 3 is the last day to deliver absentee ballot in person at board of elections.
The State League is monitoring all proposals that affect the upcoming elections and will keep the public informed as to changes in dates, deadlines, absentee ballot availability, etc. Check back here as details emerge.
Updated 2020 Political Calendar
Find the races and candidates on your specific ballot at www.vote411.org.
How to Register to Vote
For access to Voter Registration & Election Information go to the
First Time Voting???
Electronic Voting Guide ( Will be available in the Fall of 2020)
Find all candidates running in your state and local elections.
The information includes biographical information and responses to questions posed by the League, as well as links to candidates’ social media and campaign websites.
All of this can be accessed online at VOTE411.org an easy-to-use electronic format. Citizens can enter their addresses and view a customized sample ballot that includes photos of candidates, information about their positions on specific issues, their campaign websites and social media pages, and contact information for their campaign offices.