Early voting is from February 18th - 28th.
The League of Women Voters reminds registered voters that voting early is easy. The hours are convenient. There are fewer lines and voters may vote at any early voting polling location in their county. This election is important! Texans will vote on candidates that will represent their party in the General election in November. All registered voters may vote in the Texas primaries!
It is easy to compare candidates online with the League's nonpartisan Voters Guide! Voters can find information at:
- VOTE411.org -- Put in your address to compare candidates, find where to vote and print a personalized ballot with your candidate choices.
- LWVTexas.org -- for the Voters Guides in English and Spanish.
- County websites or local League of Women Voters provide local voting and election information.
Important Voting Information:
- Driver’s License
- US passport
- US military photo ID
- Texas Personal Identification card
- photo US citizenship certificate
- Texas Election Identification Certificate.